Are you planning a Nashville Rehearsal Dinner? How exciting! There are so many amazing restaurants to choose from in Nashville, Tennessee. We’ve been many times and have a ton of great recommendations. That’s why we created a list of some of the most memorable spots in Nashville to give you a night that you and your guests will always remember!
Your Nashville rehearsal dinner may feel like more of an obligation than something exciting. You may be more focused on your wedding day or worried about making sure everything goes perfectly to plan. However, the rehearsal dinner is a fun, low-key time for you and your guests to enjoy spending time with each other before the ceremony. You’ll be high on the night-before vibes and you’ll have less to do than you will on your wedding day. So, get excited for your Nashville rehearsal dinner, because we promise, it will be such a memorable, fun night for you and your wedding guests.
Since your rehearsal dinner is usually made up of your closest friends and family, you’ll want to choose your spot wisely. Encourage more relaxed conversation and open seating that will allow families to come together or mingle. Make the most of the moment with these gorgeous rehearsal dinner locations that will inspire you and your guests to get in the celebratory mood and enjoy each other’s company.
And don’t forget that when you’re planning your party, Guestie can help bring the celebration energy to life. Upload your guest list and get everyone connected for a more exciting time, from before your rehearsal dinner to well after the last dance.
- Food: Upscale pizza, seafood, and veggies. Tons of great fresh options.
- Atmosphere: Gorgeous greenery with a laid-back, light wood interior featuring some exposed brick areas that give this restaurant a ton of character. They also have a gorgeous outdoor patio!
- Rehearsal dinner details: Folk can accommodate large groups of up to 20 people. For groups of 8 or more, they will offer a pre-set family menu at a static price. They also offer a full buy-out option which can accommodate up to 90 people. For this option, they will work with you to create a custom experience tailored to your group.
- Location: 823 Meridian Street, Nashville TN
- Food: Traditional fine dining offers dishes like the “Bear Creek Berkshire Pork,” “Continental Prime Rib,” and “Potato Crusted Fish” accompanied by delicious Carrot Terrine or Homemade Poppyseed rolls
- Atmosphere: An intimate fine dining restaurant attached to a super classy hotel–perfect for out-of-town guests
- Rehearsal dinner details: Their private dining room can accommodate up to 12 people and is totally separate from the main dining room. The dinner is priced per person and the restaurant will cater the meal to your group’s needs.
- Location: The Grand Hyatt, 100 Broadway, Suite 101, Nashville TN
- Food: Yolan offers Italian fine dining AND they even have a cheese cave (if you’re into that sort of thing). Not to mention, they have one of the best wine lists in town and their desserts are an absolute work of art.
- Atmosphere: An open dining room with sleek gray furniture, warm wood accents, and an entire wall dedicated to their extensive wine menu
- Rehearsal dinner details: Their private dining room can accommodate up to 14 people. To inquire, you must visit their Tock page to request more information.
- Location: 403 4th Avenue South, Nashville TN
- Food: Amazing farm-to-table food with tons of gluten-free options. Our favorites on the menu are the Duck tacos and Wagyu Filet.
- Atmosphere: A glamorous evening atmosphere with skyline views. Not to mention, with so many different private spaces, Kayne has a versatile atmosphere that accommodates many different tastes.
- Rehearsal dinner details: Kayne Prime has multiple private dining rooms and can accommodate, in total, up to 100 guests. With a range of different available private rooms, it will be easy to find accommodation on any budget as each room has a different price point depending on size.
- Location: 403 4th Avenue South, Nashville TN – The Gulch
- Food: A combination of Pasta and Protein mains, everyone will be able to find something they love here. Bonus Tip: Their signature dish is the Squid Ink Paccheri Pasta with octopus, chili, basil and breadcrumbs!
- Atmosphere: With exposed brick walls and long, communal dining tables, this upscale restaurant is perfect for large groups looking to mingle.
- Rehearsal dinner details: Can accommodate up to 14 guests in a private dining room offering a family-style meal at $85 per person. Rolf and Daughters also offers a full buy-out for larger parties with up to 90 guests. With this option, they will work with you to create a custom experience for your group.
- Location: 700 Taylor Street, Nashville TN
- Food: The menu changes daily and focuses on locally sourced products, seasonal ingredients, freshness, and simplicity. It is owned and operated by chef Margot McCormack.
- Atmosphere: An intimate spot in a cozy neighborhood adorned with copper pots, antique mirrors, and Italian plates. Margot Cafe is perfect for a more eclectic crowd. The building itself dates back to the 1930s and was originally a Fluty’s service station.
- Rehearsal dinner details: Better for a more intimate rehearsal dinner, Margot Cafe and Bar does not accept reservations for parties larger than 6 on weekends. However, if you’re looking for a more casual rehearsal dinner or plan on hosting your rehearsal dinner on a weeknight, Margot Cafe could be the perfect option.
- Location: 1017 Woodland Street, Nashville TN
- Food: Perfect for steak and filet lovers, Merchants offers plenty of amazing cuts of meat as well as sophisticated mains like Salmon, Crab Cakes, and Roasted Chicken.
- Atmosphere: A historic building in downtown Nashville that offers Bradway views from the second and third-level private dining rooms. With exposed brick and jewel-toned decor, the ambiance at Merchants is perfect for an intimate rehearsal dinner.
- Rehearsal dinner details: Private events are hosted on Merchant’s second and third floors. Whether you’re looking for a rehearsal dinner for 70 or a business lunch for 15, Merchants offers customizable menus and prompt service to ensure your event is a success.
- Location: 401 Broadway Street, Nashville TN
The Old School Nashville – Juniper Green Kitchen
- Food: Locally sourced food with an emphasis on sustainability. Bonus: It’s women-owned and operated!
- Atmosphere: A rustic, vintage-meets-modern aesthetic eatery with a covered terrace and separate banquet hall.
- Rehearsal dinner details: Able to accommodate up to 250 guests, The Old School is not only an amazing rehearsal dinner venue but also a great wedding venue if you’d like to keep everything central for out-of-town guests.
- Location: 5022 Old Hydes Ferry Pike, Nashville, TN
- Food: With signature steak, chicken, salmon, and lamb mains, you can find just about anything you’d like at this upscale, historic restaurant.
- Atmosphere: A grand townhouse built in the 1840s, The Standard is the only building of its type left downtown. It has gorgeous antebellum Italian architecture and an adorable outdoor patio.
- Rehearsal dinner details: With over 15,000 square feet of entertaining space, The Standard can host parties big or small.
- Location: 167 Rosa L. Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN
- Food: The Farm House offers a multitude of Gluten Free and Dairy Free options, so this restaurant is the perfect spot if you have guests with food allergies. They also prioritize supporting local businesses and create all food from scratch.
- Atmosphere: A laid-back, cozy vibe perfect for intimate groups
- Rehearsal dinner details: Parties of 8+ must submit their information to the restaurant before confirming their reservation so that accommodations can be made in advance of booking their date.
- Location: 210 Almond Street, Nashville TN
- Food: From small plates to seafood mains, you can’t go wrong with Sambuca’s menu. They have options for any palette as well as an extensive bar menu.
- Atmosphere: A very chic, modern restaurant in the heart of downtown with patios, lounges, and a multitude of other intimate spaces
- Rehearsal dinner details: Their staff will work with you to create a customized menu based on your party size and specifications. They can accommodate up to 200 and also offer live entertainment. They have multiple buffet options and also offer personalized guest check-in.
- Location: 601 12th Avenue South, Nashville TN – The Gulch
Use your rehearsal dinner as an opportunity to mix and mingle with your closest friends and family. A gorgeous setting, and delicious food together with your favorite people, your rehearsal dinner will become a cherished wedding memory. Now that you’ve experienced some of the best places in Nashville for a rehearsal dinner, it’s time to start booking.
We hope that all of these ideas help you choose the perfect Nashville rehearsal dinner spot! If you’re still adding final touches to your wedding, be sure to check out the rest of our blog for wedding planning tips. Lastly, if you need any last-minute aesthetic inspo, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok.